Here are a few photos of the Lyme Shores USTA teams who played over the past couple weekends:
The USTA Awards ceremony took place yesterday in Marlborough, MA. Here are a few photos of the event!
Mixed Madness 2015 has started!
Below are the draws (updated 2/23/15):
Contact your opponents to schedule your first match before the deadlines (noted on the draws). Phone numbers/email addresses for players are available at the front desk.
Please pay the tournament fee ($20/member or $30/non-member) before playing your first round match. (There are no additional court fees after this.)
Here are a few more guidelines:
- When scheduling your matches, reserve the court for two hours.
- Both teams bring a new can of balls to the match. Winner takes new can.
- Play a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of a third set if you split sets.
- Report scores to the front desk.
- Winners of each round should contact their opponents to schedule their next match by the deadlines.
- February 28: A & B Finals, Free Round Robin, and Pizza!
- Have fun!
Congratulations to our 4.0 Tri Level #1 Doubles team, comprised of Janet Rogers, Abi Cushman and Leah Ward! They were undefeated in the local league and will be advancing to Sectionals on January 16-18 in the Springfield area.
Leah, Janet, and Abi
Tri Level #1 Doubles is a unique USTA league where teams are made up of 2-4 players of the same rating and you schedule your own matches. The regular season runs from October to December. If you are interested in forming a Tri Level #1 Doubles team at your rating level next year, contact Nan Pongsriwat, Eastern Connecticut League Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.