Drop-in pickleball sessions are back! Join us every Monday starting September 15 from 1-3pm. Beginners and veteran players alike are welcome to participate. Cost is just $6/person.
To learn more, visit our pickleball page.
Our annual club tournament is coming up! We’ve made a change to the format to allow for flexible scheduling of the preliminary rounds (like Mixed Madness). This tournament is open to members only.
The tournament finals, a round robin, and party will be on Sunday, October 5 at 12 noon.
From September 7 – October 4, you can schedule your own matches with your opponents. We’ll post the draw at the club and on the website.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Please pay the tournament fee at the front desk prior to playing your first match. It’s $10/singles player and $15/doubles team.
- No other court fees apply.
- Reserve the court for two hours.
- Both players/teams bring a new can of balls to the match. Winner takes new can.
- Play a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of a third set if you split sets.
- Report scores to the front desk.
- Phone numbers and email addresses are available at the front desk. Winners of each round should contact their opponents to schedule their next match by the deadlines. (Deadlines will be specified on the draws.)
Sign up at the front desk or call 860-739-6281 by September 6!
Looking to join Lyme Shores? We’re running a special promotion for new tennis members. The membership initiation fee will be waived for anyone who signs up for a tennis membership during August and September!